Aqua for All Covid response facility (ACRF)
The Response Facility is managed by Aqua for All and endorsed by Amref, BoPInc, cewas, Davis & Shirtliff, FINISH, FMO, Global Distributors Collective, Netherlands Water Partnership, Toilet Board Coalition, WASTE, water.org and WaterWorX. It was set up to provide support needed because of challenges arising from the current COVID-19 pandemic, related lockdowns, health, and economic impacts.
During the Covid-19 pandemic Aqua for All accepts applications on a rolling basis
Aqua for All provides grants of approximately 25,000 Euros.
- Support funding through the Response Facility is only intended for established Water and Sanitation Service Providers to survive the COVID-19 pandemic and continue to provide essential services
- Support is intended to overcome financial difficulties, caused by loss of revenue or increased spending as a result of measures related to COVID-19
- Support to quickly expand service capacities
- Own revenues should contribute to the implementation of response activities.
Aqua for All works in rural and urban areas in West and East Africa, the Horn of Africa, and South Asia.
- Impacted by the Covid 19 pandemic
- The organization is registered in of the target areas
- At least one annual financial statement is provided
- A clear implementation plan & proposal.
- Projet budget in EUR
- The initial selection is made based on the application form and financial budget.
- Approval will depend on the amount of funding available in the response facility.
Why work with Scaling International?
Scaling International helps companies to access impact finance: grants intended to create positive impact beyond financial return. We have knowledge of grant options that may apply to you. Please note that Scaling International is not affiliated with any of the above organisations. Contact us (email@example.com) for a free assessment to find out whether your idea may qualify for financing and how we can be of your service.